So I've decided that it's finally time for me to enter the world of blogs (aka- the blogosphere). I've definitely eased myself into it, given that I'm pretty sure I made this account in June, and it's now August. I'm sure the web address, blog title, and awkward description to your left, make the purpose of this blog pretty clear, but I'll spell it out for you anyway... I AM GOING TO SPAIN. FOR A YEAR.
Honestly, it's a little overwhelming for me to even grasp the idea that I will be living in another country for about 10 months. Everyone keeps telling me that this year is going to be the best one of my life, so I figured that it might be nice to have this crazy year documented for myself to look back on. Obviously this will also be a great way to share my experiences with family and friends who I will no longer be able to call/text whenever my little heart desires. I think that most can attest that I suck at staying in touch during the school year, even when I'm in the U.S, so hopefully I'll be able to stay in touch with people through this!
Anyways, this was just my introduction, test the water blog entry. I promise that I will return again before I leave. I know that all my (non-existent) readers are at the edge of their seats right now, just waiting, and praying for me to come back soon to the blogosphere. I have no fear...I shall return.
Hola Kristen.........Good luck in Spain.......I am sure you will do great!!! I will keep you updated on Japedito.....Feliz Navadiad
ReplyDelete